Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cult of Fire - मृत्यु का तापसी अनुध्यान (Ascetic Meditation of Death)


Oh Kali, this record, where should I begin?!? The first time I heard this record, after I just had listened to the first notes on the beginning track, those tunes spoked directly to me, to the deepest fearsome parts of the body and mind. I couldn't stop thinking of this album, I heard the chaintings, the meditational rhythms, instruments and the atmosphere of it all. I came to the realisation that I was possessed beyond all salvation by this epic occult creation, and it only grew deeper. I insist this is something out of the ordinary, It ain't often you come over a record that are this excellent on so many levels, and that starts on such high pedestal only to claim higher. Its an almost perfect constellation of bombastic black metal with instruments and tones from hindu mythos combined with the luciferian teachings. This is the textbook example how you make music the right way without the syntherziser taking over, this is the definition of quality black metal! Unlike other shit you hear today, this has a higher meaning, a higher consciousness!!! This album is like a fine wine, it's not just something you put on in the background and minds your own business, this is a album you put on to really listening to, tasting it, analysing it and embracing it, this is a whole experience!!! Maybe one of the best releases last year!?!

10/11

Best track: अस्तित्व की चिता पर (On the Funeral Pyre of Existence)

Check them out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment